Pesquisar este blog / Search in our blog

domingo, 7 de fevereiro de 2010

I come.com



(Miss Kittin)


This is a new wildlife form speaking through a wireless microphone
I am titanium babe addicted child of your wireless internet.

I am a creation of your musical progress of technology.
The ancient net-world is gone. You say it’s gone. Shit.

Fingertips sticked on the keys I engage a new virtual touch of sensuality.
Blue eyes on the digital screen I experiment a top secret optical system of visual excitement.
I see.com I see.com

On my walls, projection of subliminal messages to increase
a new era of female interactive intuition.
And life is a data gas I breathe wireless.
You are the creator of my inner life network soundtrack.
I com.com.
I com.com.

Um comentário:

  1. Como sempre dono de um vocabulário ímpar em fazer suas postagens... Maravilhoso ler algo assim...

    ResponderExcluir

Os comentários são moderados. Não serão publicados cometários de conteúdo racista, homofóbico, discriminatório de qualquer tipo.
The comments are moderated. WILL NOT be published any commentary with racist, homophobic and discriminatory content against no one and no group.